What about Spam?
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that defines rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
In accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• To identify the message as an advertisement in a clear and reasonable way.
• To include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• To monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• To quickly and diligently honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests.